Sunday 2 June 2013

New project ~ Short Video ' Who am I'

Hello peeps!

After a night of YouTube tutorials on editing and 2 days of shooting with 1 week of editing. I finally produced my first video inspired by the short 'Identity'. Couldn't have done it without the  Reloaded youths. Of course not forgetting God's guidance.


This video idea has been in our thoughts for almost a month and now it's out. One of the main reason I was excited to do this project was to maybe inspire the younger youths to explore their creativity and use whatever talents they have to glorify God. So to you junior GCE youths who's reading this. You can do anything if you set your heart to it =) I'm blessed to be a part of the lives of these young people who one day would be the leaders and incredible people that will touch the lives of many.

Anyway, I hope this video would be able to touch lives and move the hearts of many.





The casts:





No comments:

Post a Comment