Wednesday 5 June 2013

The world of editing

Hi peeps!

Yes, another blog post. Fed up of me already? Aw, c'mon I promise it's good stuff. Or maybe not. Anyway, to you who is reading this right now. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart =D

Well I'm sure from the blog title above you'd somehow guess that I'll be blogging about stuff related to editing. Doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out aye?
Recently I've entered the world of photo editing. Now before you start judging my photo's, let me note that. I'm not a professional photographer neither am I a professional photo editor. Therefore, whatever my work that I post shall be what satisfies my taste as well as me not being that handy with the program since I've only been using the program for  2 days to be exact!

The program I've been using is the Adobe Lightroom 4. It's a fairly simple program that you can use to colour correct, enhance the photo's etc. I have used Adobe Photoshop before and it's not a simple program to use unless you take the time to really try and understand as well as read up on the basic techniques that are required to produce a nice looking photograph.
So anyway, if anyone of you are looking to edit photos in a fairly simple way. Check out the Adobe Lightroom  4 at :


You could download the trial version or buy it online. (or other methods if you know how)

After watching a few tutorials from YouTube. I decided to try out on some of the photo's that i took and hadn't the time to edit them. Here are a few of my photo's before editing and after editing.
Before

After


Before
After




Before
After
London Bridge




Roman Bath, UK


So there you have it. It's amazing what a little bit of tweaking can do to a photo.

Hope this was interesting for you!

Alexis

xxxx

Feel free to hit me some questions! =)


2 comments: